Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Trip to San Francisco


I have spent the last few days in San Francisco. I think it was a great trip to get away and have a break from work, pottery barn and Morehouse.  I get to just come back to work and pottery barn, if I choose and I get to start focusing completely on my triathlon and renewing my hobby of sewing this summer.  I am really looking forward to getting back  into that.  I took a few pictures but not as many  pictures as I had hoped.  Here are a few

 Over Colorado
 Over Arizonia
 Over something cool, do you  know what that could be?
 the amazing hills
 Me in front of the Golden Gate Bridge
 it is  massive and amazing!!

in Chinatown,  I got to ride the bus through on Sunday which must have been the shopping day it had thousands of people out and then I got to walk through it later in the week which was a little less hectic

 Me again at the Golden Gate it was very windy the average temperature the entire time I was there was 60.

 Little bite of the history of the bridge, it is .8 miles across
 Took this in Japantown.  I had never seen street signs in another language other than English in the United States.  Japantown was very different then Chinatown

Driving across the Golden Gate bridge.  Did I mention how massive it is?

This is me on the Presidio compound.  The guy that created Star Wars, George Lucas bought this old Army Base and has turned it into a movie production stuff of sorts.  Here I am in front of Yoda from Star Wars.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Wow you camera is great, those are some amazing photos.