Sunday, May 01, 2011

Review of Nordictrack 1900 Elite Pro

Well I have been able to run at least 3 days a week thanks to this little machine.  It is  a great treadmilll .  It is sturdy treadmilll not like the ones that move when you  run or walk on them.  The reason I got this one particularly was because it was sturdy and the added feature is that it has a browser on it and a touch screen.  However that's the feature I cannot even use that much or at least not functionally.  Because as you know when you are running your hands begin to sweat and the touch screen sensor cannot feel your touch or you keep having to push the same button 5-6 times which is frustrating and gets me off my stride.  So I end up quiting messing with it and just listen to my ipod.  It does have the iphod attachment which is standard on any good treadmill.  I was also thinking that I would watch streaming video thru the browser not so great considering I cannot adust the screen and the only way to seen the screen well is to turn off the lights not so good if you are not comfortable riding on the treadmilll in the dark.