Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sabbath lessons for me 2

I went to Buckhead today. I am still in the battle of decision as to what church I will make my home and be involved in. When I am at Buckhead I have to get involved in something where as at Westend I can come and go and no one will miss me and there is some comfort in that as sad as it may sound.

I went out with a friend this week and he said the word that has decribed what I have been feeling off and on since September it was DEFEATISM = Acceptance of or resignation to the prospect of defeat. And the moment my feelings had a word, a definition I knew I was greater than that because I know God has called me for greater. I know God has great plans for me. My mom has told me that all my life and now I see that more than ever that it true I have to believe that God will finish was He has started and called me to be and do. I wait in expectation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition Keith said something really deep today he stated that the faster we move the more we miss. I do not want to miss anything on my walk thru this life. I do not want to miss the sigh of a friend who is going thru something but is not at the point of telling me because she believes I do not care. or a project at work that I am looking forward to it being over that I miss something vital that could make it better and I do not want to miss the opportunity to get to know each person God will placed in my life to bring me to my point of Expectation.

No comments: