Saturday, April 15, 2006

Love Lesson #8

I listened to Madison Mission on Churchpond.com. Rupert Buchner was the speaker. He stated the following:

The insitution is not the problem it is flawed sinful individuals who enter into marriage without the ability to change.

marriage is ministry. It says I am going to minister you, you are going to minister to me. We are both flawed. God allows you out of all the people in the universe to see stuff in this person that no one else will see therefore you have to roll your sleeves up and minister to this person unfortunately most people run. and start saying she/he is not this or that. that is not the problem. If you went into marriage whole whatever he or she does would not matter.

marriage is after you finish dating. dating is just gathering data after all the people you interview and check out and because you are so complete and together you are not going into marriage because you co dependent or need a relationship but because I am so together I need somebody to put my togetherness on. I go thru the list of all the people and I sort. Do not go into the relationship thinking she/he will change.

No comments: