Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sabbath Blessing for Me

I awakened this morning with a resolve on a issue and then I put on my ipod and listened to one of my favorite songs by Dyanamic Praise ( a gospel group from my alma mater Oakwood College).


The song is You Are More Than Worthy on their album Testify;

The words are;

You (referring to God) are more than worthy of my praise. I tried things my way didn’t realize I drove you away you are more than worthy of my praise. I am nothing unless you are leading my life. Teach me Oh Lord your ways and statutes. I am nothing unless you are leading my life. I praise you no matter what comes in my life. I just want to be the vessel you want to use, you have my heart ,my soul , my body and mind. I just want to exalt a total praise to you.  I praise you no matter what comes in my life.  You have my heart, my mind and soul, have your way in me, I yield to you. I praise you no matter what comes in my life just want to be a vessel you want. Thank you Jesus. I give it to you you created me. I praise you no matter what comes in my life I just want to be a vessel you want to use. I just want o be in constant praise to you.

This song is so powerful to me.  The words in bold just caused me to raise my hands and cry holy holy holy.  God is more than worthy.  My greatest desire is to be a vessel that God would want to use to draw others to him.  There is no greater purpose on this earth than that.  Father I yield!!!!

No comments: