Thursday, December 17, 2009

First Semester at MSM Completed Fall 2009

Well I have officially completed my first semester at Morehouse School of Medicine in the Master's of Public Health Program.

My goal was to get all A's however my report card reflects the following

A Fundamentals of Public Health
A- Epidemiology
A- Chronic Disease Epidemiology
B Statistical Computer Methods

I know you are thinking why not solid A's in the Epi courses since that is my end goal to be an Epidemiologist well what excuses can I give life happened. I am working full time and going to school full time so I find comfort in that. Now as for the B, what can I say I can trully say I did my best. It was very difficult however I do recognize that I need to improve on my SAS and SPSS abilities. I am trying to get a practicum that will focus on that skill development. Stay tuned I should have some info on that in April/May. I am excited about that.

I am now on a break till January 4th. I am trully enjoying it. I am actually have the chance to do a little cleaning and time for just me and Patches. I am taking it all in until then!!!

No comments: