Monday, February 01, 2010

January Family Get Together



We have started this tradition with my father's side of the family that for all the family in the ATL that we get together once a month at someone's home have dinner. This month it was at my house and the theme was a Soup Swap. It turned out really nice and everyone had a nice time. At first I was a little concerned that the family would not know what to do with just themselves with no TV to fill in the time. All worked out well. We talked, communicated and learned something about each other. We enjoyed a great variety of soups, grilled cheese and crackers and wonderful company. I look forward to the next get together!!!

oh by the way I provided the picture of the table because I find a well dressed table inviting and this particular one I put together myself and I am kind of proud of it!!!.

No comments: