Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day Activities



My family has a tradition of pooling our resources and making bags filled with t shirts, socks, hats, underwear, personal hygeine products and a few edible items for the homeless Christmas Eve and distributing them to the homeless Christmas morning in downtown Atlanta. Here is some of our prep. I did not go out this year to pass them out I opted to stay at home and watch my niece and make her a little skirt and breakfast for my weary family who braved the cold dedicated to the cause!

My niece helped a little passing the bags during our little assembly line making the bags. Then this box got her attention and she was off the assembly line.  It is the simplest things that keep kids entertained for hours!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Great Work Guys!

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.