Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Annual Holiday Party

My Holiday Party was a few weeks ago however I realized I did not share it on here.  I struggled with what activity we should do.  The options I had was making an gingerbread house that I found at Williams Sonoma or a wreath kit I found at Paper Source. I sent out a poll to the group of attendees and they choose the wreath kit. I had them select the one they wanted and here are a few pictures of what this beautiful group of ladies created. I would be remissed if I did not mention that the wreath making was a task so much so it went partily over my scheduled party time and the ladies ended up taking they half completed wreaths home to finish. They were not detoured a few stayed up late at their house to finish. I am dysfunctional after 9 and delirious after 10 which is about the time they all left. Oh because I mentioned from my last post about the Beltline challenge, I came in second place on weight loss and no prize for me but I was proud of myself!!!












1 comment:

Joe said...

All Very Beautiful!