Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Well it is October and of course if it Breast Cancer Awareness Month and all things Pink.  A few weeks ago I watched a Sunday night football game with a friend (who thought he would never wear pink no matter how much he loved the TaTa's (see below)  but be assured I had him in pink within 7 days (yes I am that good, LOL.  I diegress back to the football game, all the players seemed to have on something pink.  I thought that was very AWARE of the NFL to encourage the players to wear pink in support of breast cancer. 

I did not want the month to past without me highlighting some really cool breast cancer campaign messages ( social marketing is something I enjoy seeing)  put out by the  American Cancer Society and the Komen Foundation.  Here we go;

Great Breast, Great Responsiblity ( my all time favoriate from a few years ago)

Save the TaTa's ( I actually do not like this one so much but it hits a target audience just not me)

I am the cure (sometimes my behavior can prevent disease by taking preventative measures and participating in screening)

rib3.gif - 3.2 K

No comments: