Monday, April 02, 2012

My 36th Birthday

Today I celebrated my 36th birthday and it was great.  The celebration started a few days ago with me getting my eyebrows threaded and a manicure and pedicure with a friend of mine.  It continued with a party Saturday night thrown by a good friend, thanks CJ.  The theme was blooming sunflowers.  I invited my customary 12 people who can thus invite 12 people capping my entertainment abilities down to 24 people max.  We had a total of 13 people some people bought dates others did not.  I actually did not have a date which was actually ok, I had a great time.  Everyone painted  their own canvas using a bouquet of sunflowers for their inspiration.  You can see their final contribution on the last set of pictures below.  Thanks to everyone for making the party and my birthday awesome!

my birthday party dress

















everyone's final masterpiece

1 comment:

Joe said...

Ok That birthday dress was amazing!!! so beautful. So classic.