Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year in Review - Happy New Year 2012

This year has been amazing.  It started off with a blizzard that shut down the city of Atlanta and resulted in me having to replace the entire water line in my house.  The Lord provided. 

It continued with me celebrating my 35th birthday with great friends at an art studio.  Their master pieces decorate my workout room that houses my treadmill that is constantly helping me stay in shape and prepped me to complete my first triathlon.  The devil attempted to stop that from happening by having a car hit me on Mother's Day.  What the devil meant for evil God meant for good.   

I completed my Master's of Public Health and currently waiting on the Lord to take me to the next level in my career and my life.   I am believing God to do something beyond what I can think or imagine.   I know without a doubt He is steadily preparing me. 

I would be remissed if I did not mention that I lost my beloved iphone.  I am such an advocate for this phone you would think I was perked by Apple.  It is just an amazing device due to my unofficial selling of the product I have had 5 friends buy one yet I still I have not replaced mine, I just miss it so much.  No worries come January 25th when I am eligible without AT&T’s $250 early upgrade fee, I will have one by 10:10 am. 

I had the privilege to go to D.C. this year as the United States unveiled the first monument on the National Mall that pays tribute to the legacy and work of a black man – him being Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  I had thought it in my heart that I wanted to go but did not make any particular steps to do so.  However, I serve an amazing God who will give me and you the smallest desires of our hearts even when we do not ask.  Just imagine what He would do for us if we asked in faith.  Father, help my unbelief! 

The year has come to a steady end and once again the Lord has showered me with great friends and family that I am thankful each day that I have in my life.  As for plans for 2012 I am waiting in expectation for God to do something extraordinary!