Sunday, December 05, 2010

Baldwin Locks

A few years ago when I bought my house I needed to change the locks and I knew I wanted something unique.  So off I went investigating  and I came upon the lock below.  It was kind fo expensive along with the bolt lock that I needed to buy to match the finish and the look I was gonig for and I had to buy two sets one for the front door and one for the back.  Well about a month or so ago the one in the front of the house starting feeling lose.  Initially my stepdad who is a fix it came over and fixed it,  it worked for a while but then it started feeling lose again to the point where the complete handle just fell off the door and that is when I decided  to call Baldwin Locks and see if they can send me the official part to fix it, I was more than willing to pay for it because it would be cheaper than replacing the lock and I really wanted this lock.  They sent me what they thought I explained I needed.  Unfortunatley it was not correct, then I called back and asked for the screws, they sent the wrong screws.  I said to myself there has to be a better way for me to explain what is wrong with my lock, and that is when I decied to take pictures with my beautiful Iphone and I emailed them to Baldwin and two days later I had a whole new lock set.  Kudo to Baldwin not just for the lock but for the awesome customer service.  You have a loyal customer for life!!!

1 comment:

Joe said...

I love it!!! and the iphone too!