Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sabbath Picture

Well today I came home from church and walked Patches and then I looked to the right on the porch and I noticed this baby bird with it mouth wide open as if dehydrated or yelling for help.  He allowed me to touch it and Patches to sniff it,  I controlled Patches proximity not knowing how she would react since most birds in the park she attempts to chase.  I poured water on the bird and the mouth stayed open and then I poured more and then it closed a little. I went in the house and left Patches and grabbed my camera.  As I looked a little closer to take my picture I realized the birds feet were caught between the boards on the porch which are probably still a little sticky from paint. I ever so slighted lifted the body of the bird up and it flew away before I could get another pictures however I do appreciate the ability to get this one

No comments: