Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My 32 nd Birthday

it is 8:23 am in the morning and it is my birthday. I asked all of my family and friends to pray and fast for me a career post/job in international development with a great organization/company, doing great work,with great people and with awesome compensation. I did not ask them to fast from food particularly but whatever would be a sacrifice for them to live without for a day. It could be food, it could be their cell phone, it could be TV or it could be their ipod. Just whatever each of them considered to be a sacrifice. I am really petitioning God for a change in jobs to do what I got my Master's to do.

It is amazing what my friends and family are fasting from. I am really touched. It awesome to have the love and support of friends and family. Thank you Father for the beauty of true friendship and family!!!

No comments: