Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sabbath Lesson for Me #10

Today I went to Berean after receiving a message from Tara that she was driving up and would be attending and being there was trully a refresher for me. Pastor Mendinghall preached and in the midst of his sermon he said something that I used to always say to myself about school, jobs and just life in general. He spoke of a time in his life when he was struggling to follow God's leading and how he finally got to the place where he told God whatever doors he open I will go thru. I used to really take that to heart. I have been able to travel to Ghana, Ethiopia and Tanzania because I had that attitude. However recently I realized I have not been doing that. My job had a opening that normally would not have interest me but something got my attention about it and I thought about applying but then decided not to. I am thankful for the reminder. Father encourage me to knock on doors and whatever door you open I will go thru and you will keep me on the other side of it in Christ name Amen!!!!

No comments: