Friday, March 02, 2007

S.M.A.R.T Goals

This week I attended a two day workshop with my job titled Situational Leadership. It addressed making SMART goals and I thought about my life and one of the goals I would like to accomplish by the time I am 33 years old, and that is to be married. I have highlighted the SMART concept along with the steps I plant to take to achieve my goal.

S- Specific---------------I want to be married by 33 years old
M-Measureable---------The number of dates I have that lead to subsequent dates
A-Attainable-----------Men exist so YES
R-Realistic------------- yes 2 years ( 1 year dating, 6months planning
T-Timely--------------- read below

April 2007 - May 2008 3 or more social enagements a month
June 2008 - Dating prospect
June 2009 - Engaged
December 31, 2009 - Wedding date

Types of social events include

dinner parties ( get invited all the time but opt not to go)
Activities
visit new church once a month
referrals from friends and family

No comments: