Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sabbath Lesson for me #6

Well I went to West End today and it was good but I got lessons all day and not all of them happened in church. However the pastor did bring out one in a list of pointers to make one more intentionally focused;

pointer: Take the time to figure out what you really want

I ask this question on two levels of my life that are currently in a state of ughhhhhhhhh my personal life and my career.

For my personal life I know what I want I just have to come to terms in my mind that I do not have to fast forward the situation to get it. If it is attained to fast I will not appreciate the value of what it took to get there. Father allow me to have peace in being still.


For my career. I have invested tens of thousand of dollars in an education that I am not allowing to make a return. The whole Michigan/Tanzania situation did throw me but I need to get back in. Father return to me the passion and motivation that seems to be buried in me under a lot of hurt. I feel you giving it to please allow me to see the sunrise.

No comments: