Saturday, May 27, 2006

Sabbath Lesson for me #5

Well I receivedthe message meant for me at church today before the pastor even got up. This week I have had the opportunity to interact with someone whom I think is pretty awesome and has the potential to be in my life into the near future. I guess I must provide background of sorts. I have felt that once everything was completely over with what happened in Tanzania the Lord would open up opportunities for me to meet someone. I felt I kind of have. I know that is a lot of pressure to put on someone but I think he can handle it. Smile Joseph!!!. The thing is at church today before the pastor got up the choir sang a sung with the following line:

'The wait is over, it is my time to walk into my SEASON. '

It is my season and I am so excited about walking thru it and having someone with me!!!

No comments: